Our client require a Paralegal to join their busy Property team in Edinburgh. The role is full time and permanent with a salary on offer of up to £30,000 plus benefits. Due to the nature of the role the client would also consider people who would prefer part time employment. The client could be flexible on working hours and days. Overall the client would be flexible on the salary on offer to ensure they find the right person. The key objective of this role is to provide paralegal and administrative functions.
Duties will include:
- Supporting senior staff in general conveyancing matters
- Carrying out day to day work in connection with the process Land Registration;
- Effective communication with clients, Registers of Scotland and third party plan providers;
- Preparation of legal documentation as necessary including affidavits;
- Preparation of draft fee notes including drafting narratives;
- Review plans/examine title documentation;
- Display a working knowledge of titles and necessary documentation;
- Carry out property searches;
- Arranging payments through credit & debit entries.
Previous experience of working in as a paralegal within commercial/residential property is required. A paralegal qualification in a relevant property area is essential.
If you have the relevant experience as a paralegal within commercial or residential conveyancing, please apply below or email email@example.com with an up to date cv. Further information can also be obtained by calling in on 0131 225 7531. Feel free to call me for a confidential discussion.