Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Interim Payroll Officer for a leading business based in Stratford Upon Avon. This role is a fixed term contract for 3 months.
A Payroll Officer you will be performing payroll accounting and administrative duties to support the Payroll department including setting up payroll account codes, processing payroll certifications, setting up voluntary deductions, processing and auditing payroll, auditing payroll reports, processing tax forms and resolving payroll issues.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Processing of Sick Notes, SSP1 forms, MAT B1 forms, Paternity forms.
- Processing of starters, leavers and amending bank details of existing employees.
- Distributing P60's, P45's, P46's
- Dealing with court orders and attachments of earnings
- Sending the BACS/RTI submissions.
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment Scheme.
What are we looking for?
- Reliable and punctual
- Being able to work to busy deadlines
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Attention to detail
What is on offer?
You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.