My client has delivered hard facilities management services for a number of years in London & the Home Counties. They have a proven track record in providing a high quality service helping both public sector organisations and private companies, enabling them to focus on their core business.
The foundation of their service is their self-delivery model. They directly employ engineers who carry out the majority of maintenance activities, with support from approved specialist services, when necessary.
They provide many services, Ranging from a single provision, or can design a package of facilities management options as an integrated solution:
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Electrical Testing
- Air Conditioning
- Complete asset management strategies including lifecycle
- In-House 24/7 technical helpdesk
- Dilapidation strategies
- Self-delivery of projects
- Record keeping and document management
My client specialises in the following:
- Gas, Oil & Steam Boilers inclusive of pumps, controls, valves etc
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Pressurisation Units and Hot Water Tanks
- Heat Emitters & Under-floor Heating Systems
- Plate Heat Exchangers
- VRV/VRF Systems
- Chillers and Refrigeration Systems
- Pipework and Insulation
Due to continuous growth they are now looking for an experienced combustion engineer to joining there growing team.
The ideal engineer will have a minimum of 5 years experience and strong fault finding skills.
The engineers main duties will include: service, maintenance and breakdown to oil , gas and steam Boilers as well as gas water heaters
In return my client will be offering £38-40k , van, fuel card, mobile phone, tablet, weekly float, xmas bonus , call out rota and ample overtime and on going training.