Assistant Director Treasury & ALM - £100k + Benefits - West Midlands
Sheridan Maine are pleased to have secured just secured a role to source a Assistant Director of Treasury & ALM for a high profile Financial services business in the Birmingham.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Director of Treasury & ALM. The successful candidate will be expected to offer leadership across the entire ALM department ultimately providing the type of risk profile acceptable to the Board and other key stakeholders.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- The key purpose of the job is effectively oversee the risk impact to the group of interest rate changes . Effectively managing any volatility.
- Detailed scrutiny of the balance sheet and enhance margin improvement
- Implement robust lines of communication with the Board and all senior stakeholders on risk and suitable courses of action to mitigate. In addition to ensuring all statutory obligations are adhered to in a timely fashion and the available strategies to manage the risk positions
What Are We Looking For?
- ACT qualified preferred or ACCA/ACMA plus the right experience
- A background of 5 years experience in Treasury & ALM
- Advanced understanding of interest rate risk modelling, stochastic analysis and statistical modelling approaches
What’s On Offer?
- Performance related pay scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Corporate discounts