Job Title: FLT Counterbalance drivers x 5
Hours of work: Any 4-5 days out of 7. This role will include working weekends and a mixture of days
(07:00-19:00) and nights(19:00-07:00)
Hourly rate: £10 p/h, flat rate
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Location: Whitehouse industrial estate, Runcorn, WA7 3BE
We are currently recruiting for 5 x experienced FLT Counterbalance drivers for a well-known and established National Logistics Client based in Runcorn.
Duties will include ;
- Accurate, safe and timely loading and unloading of goods in line with Company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Handballing product, placing goods in the designated areas whilst ensuring the accuracy and checking the goods delivery against the delivery paperwork.
- A successful candidate will also be required to work on a production line and complete general housekeeping duties.
- Ideally at least 1 year experience driving an FLT Counterbalance truck;
- Previous experience in Logistics or Manufacturing industry;
- Ideal candidate will also have experience operating Clamp trucks.
- You must possess an RTITB or ITSAAR FLT Counterbalance certificate(in date or out of date);
- Manual handling training certificate would be desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of Health and Safety Legislation;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent numeric ability;
All positions will be recruited on a temporary basis with a possibility of permanency.
Opportunity is around the corner!