Job Title: FLT Counterbalance drivers x 3
Hrs of work: Mon-Fri rotation of 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
Hourly rate: £9.00 per hour, OT paid at £13.50 per hour after 37.5 hrs
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Location: Manor Park, Runcorn, WA7 1PY
We are currently recruiting for 3 x experienced Forklift drivers for a well-known and established National Logistics Client based in Runcorn.
As the FLT Driver, your duties will include:
The FLT Driver will have the following skills & experience:-
- Accurate, safely and timey loading and unloading of goods in line with Company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Handballing product placing goods in the designated areas
- Ensure the accuracy, checking the goods delivery against the delivery paperwork.
- Assist in working on a production line if/when required
- General housekeeping duties.
- Ideally at least 1 year experience driving a Counterbalance truck;
- You must possess an RTITB or ITSAAR Counterbalance truck certificate(in date);
- Manual handling training certificate would be desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in Logistics or Manufacturing industry.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent numeric ability.
This is a long term contract for the right candidate with immediate starts available.