Job Title: Press Machine Operator
Location: Birchwood, Warrington (WA3)
Salary: £21,235.50 + overtime
Rotating Shifts: 06:00 - 14:00hrs Monday - Thursday and 06:00- 11:30hrs on Fridays
14:00 - 22:00hrs Monday - Thursday and 11:30 - 17:00hrs on Fridays
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Press Machine Operator for our client based in the Birchwood area of Warrington.
You will be responsible for manufacturing perforated metal products by setting up and operating a CNC Punch Press Machine, ensuring that high quality standards are maintained.
You will be provided with one-to-one training with an experienced team member in all aspects of the role.As the Press Machine Operator, your duties will be:
The ideal Press Machine Operator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Operation of press machine and setting tooling, changing, sharpen and maintaining tools.
- Check accuracy of work against drawings using precision measuring tools.
- Locate and move raw material with pallet jack or forklift.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:-
- Must have a background in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Experience working with various metals/materials.
- Knowledge and experience using various measuring equipment (Vernier Calipers, Micrometers)
- Previous experience using Punch - Amada / Trumpf / LVD shape would be beneficial but not essential.
- After the 3-month probationary period you will be eligible to join BUPA Health plan
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
- Attractive pension scheme (Employee contributes 5% and Employer contributes 10%)
- Cycle to work scheme & free parking
- 25 annual days holidays a year + Bank Holidays