Facilities co-ordinator / administratorSouthampton20-24 k DOEPermanent full time37.5 hours per week some flexibility with start and finish timesWorking for a well know charitable organisation based in Southampton as their Facilities co-ordinator / administrator, you will assist the facilities manager in ensuring all the charities local facilities are compliant in terms of health and safety and both planned and reactive maintenance tasks are completed.Key duties in this varied facilities administration role will include
- Allocating day to day reactive, maintenance tasks to internal trades people or contractors.
- Liaising with managers to advise of the status of work requests.
- Ensuring all department records and documents are kept up to date
- Ordering parts for maintenance tasks.
- Administering the utility and waste disposal contracts and assisting with resolving any issues.
The ideal person will be
- Extremely well organised individual with a methodical eye for detail.
- Have a confident telephone manner and be a good problem solver
- Able to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines
- A full drivers licence would be an advantage
Any experience of working in facilities with contractors or a knowledge of health and safety procedures would be an advantage.To apply for this facilities co-ordinators job please apply online with a current CV