An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced machinists to join a leading timber company in Leeds.
Due to continues growth this company requires dedicated people to join the team.
Hours of work
4 x 12 hour shifts 6pm till 6am
- Operating general woodworking machinery
- Manual handling of stock and finished products
- Picking materials to a defined list
- Checking all work for quality and accuracy
- Completing all paperwork fully and correctly
- Maintenance of stock and appropriate paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Working as part of a team
- Carrying out other tasks and duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a shop-floor production / factory environment, ideally handling timber products (doors, panels and laminates).
- Knowledge and experience of working in a manufacturing environment, Ideally with an understanding of woodworking machinery
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Open to learn new skills
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of health and safety
- Flexibility to carry out a variety of roles
- An ability to prioritise your workload
- Punctual and reliable with a good work ethic
Should you have experience of working in a similar enviroment and the right skills and would like to apply for this role please email your CV or contact Nicola Brooke to discuss further.