A fantastic food manufacturer in North West London is looking for experienced production staff to join their ver busy site.
These fantastic roles offer you an opportunity to progress your career into management, if successful a personal development plan will be put into place for you so you have tangible goals to achieve in order to progress within the business.
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm
Salary £20,000 plus opportunity to earn an additional £2000 in bonus
- Working in the production facility and ensure production machinery is supplied and produce is being produced to specifications
- Report any machinery faults or production issues
- Update paperwork accordingly
- Ensure the correct process flow is adopted
- Comply and uphold the sites food safety and hygiene standards
What is required from you?
- Previous experience working in production in the food industry as a production operative or production operator or production technician or manufacturing operative
- worked with SOPs
- Have an understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Strong communication skills
In return the company are offering a salary of £20,000 with the opportunity to earn an additional £2000 in bonus.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm
If you have production experience ideally with multi component products and are keen to develop a career in production then please apply.