A prestigious international client is seeking 15 Quality Inspectors to join their expanding team in Telford. This position is long term, 12 months plus leading to permanent for the right candidate.
The company value and reward loyalty, teamwork, integrity and are dedicated to providing team members with the opportunity to realize personal growth and professional success.
As a Quality Inspector your duties will include:
- Working in a clean environment, being responsible for checking/auditing manufactured products or received shipments and inspection of components.
- Working from drawings you will be ensuring that all components are to required standard and match specification.
- Keeping a record of findings and liaising with management on any incoming non conformities.
- Removing components from packaging and assigning to locations and ensuring product Quality is to the highest standard possible, which may involve some lifting up to 25kg.
- An ideal Quality Inspector will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have previous experience in a Quality Inspection/Assurance position
- You will be computer literate and experienced with Microsoft applications, self motivated, accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and work to deadlines.
- Ability to understand written instructions
- Flexibility is required as you may be required to work additional hours as and when the business needs.
- You will need to have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
This position is a long term contract, 12 months plus and may lead to permanent for the right person.
The working hours of this role are as follows: A rotating shift pattern of 6:00am - 1:45pm /
2:15pm - 10:00pm with a 30 min paid break.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Weekly Pay
- Uniform and hot drink facilities as well as us of fridge and microwave
- Lockers and Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme available to recommended employees/candidates.
Please Click APPLY.