Are you looking for a new challenge and to learn new skills? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Print Assistant to join a busy company based in Telford. My client is a market leader in the production of packaging for industrial and consumer markets.
The starting salary is £7.69ph Monday to Friday working a 3 shift rotating pattern, 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm, 10pm till 6am
As an Print Assistant your duties will include:
- Setting up the machinery for the print process
- Control, operate and monitor production machinery
- Monitoring production at regular intervals & recording quality
- Ensuring machines are equipped with material consistently
- General Housekeeping duties
An ideal Print Assistant you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential.
- Able to accurately record detailed information & recordings
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to deadlines & targets
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing/production Industry.
- Good attention to detail
If this is the job for you , to apply please CLICK APPLY.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk