An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Line Leader to join a new company that has recently relocated their business to Telford to oversee teams of Packers and Production Operatives. This presents a great opportunity to join a business that is experiencing rapid growth and expansion following the acquisition of new contracts.
For this position you will working a permanent 2pm - 10pm shift pattern Monday to Friday with an hourly salary of £10.20 per hour
Additional training is also provided to ensure you are up skilled for potential further progression within the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overseeing a team of packers and production operatives.
- Completing paperwork as required adhering to company procedure.
- Support your team where necessary to complete assignments.
- Liaise with middle and senior management where applicable (email, phone, face to face).
- Ensure Healthy and Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Maximising your teams ability to hit deadlines and targets (daily and weekly).
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Hard working.
- High levels of communication (written and verbal).
- Computer Literate.
- Previous experience in a line leader/ supervisory role.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk