Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
My client are a family owned Dealer Group who are looking for a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester (ideally with Main Dealer experience).
You will have in excess of 5 years' experience of inspecting and testing vehicles, both cars and light commercials, in addition to holding the appropriate qualifications (City & Guilds to level 3 or equivalent). This role requires you to be experienced and competent at accurately using the latest diagnostic equipment. You must also hold a full UK Driving Licence.
For this position, you will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for the quality and quantity of work that you deliver. Ideally you should exhibit the following attributes:-
• Experience within a franchised dealership or bodyshop;
• Understand the Department of Environment (MOT) and Vehicle Safety Report (VSR) standards;
• Work in accordance with workshop and dealership Health & Safety requirements;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to liaise confidently with After Sales Advisors and customers;
• IT Literate;
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task;
• A solution focused individual with a natural problem-solving aptitude.
Working hours are 39 hour per week, working from 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday (4:30 finish on Friday) and alternative Saturday's 8.30 -12.30 on a Rota bases (paid at time and a half).
Salary will be £22-26k dependent on experience/qualifications. You will be entitled to 22 days holiday per year, plus UK Bank holidays.
If you are an experienced Technician and want to take the next step in furthering your career please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.