Production Supervisor - My client has grown to become experts in all aspects of polythene recycling, polythene film extrusion and polythene film conversion. With over 30 years' experience they have amassed an impressive portfolio of clients within the UK and Europe and they produce an end to end product recycling plastic to make products for supermarkets and councils.
My client is looking for an ambitious, hands-on individual who wants to develop their career within the production industry. Main duties include –
• Production Planning
• Being hands-on and assisting the team with deliveries when needed
• Overseeing 35 operatives (Planning weekly shift rotas, staff development and training Etc)
• MUST be computer literate and experienced with EXCEL
• FLT licence would be advantageous
• Previous experience of Supervision or Management in a Production environment essential
In return my client is offering a salary of £29,000 working days in a 40 hour week, typically 06:30am-3:00pm. The successful candidate are expected to be flexible as the company work 24/7 over 3 shifts.