Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our client who are a large established Stoke-on-Trent based manufacturing and distribution business. The role is for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to support the production department where they manufacture market leading cut and edged wooden products.
The role will include:
• Delivering the maintenance schedule for a multi -million pound manufacturing facility;
• Providing support to the production and packaging departments;
• Tanking responsibility for planned maintenance, breakdowns and resolving ad-hoc machine faults;
• Implementing maintenance regimes;
• Investigation, root cause analysis and resolution of longer term faults;
• Provide first response for technical breakdowns, specialist knowledge, repairs and fault finding;
• Installation and commission of new plant machinery;
Ideally the successful candidate will demonstrate the following:-
• A desire to succeed and have a strong work ethic;
• Good verbal and relationship building skills;
• Ability to prioritise work schedules to suit business needs.
• Manufacturing or timber sector experience of at least 3 years;
• Recognised qualification to a minimum level 3 in Mechanical Engineering;
• Knowledge of Biesse, Homag, IMA or Schelling machinery would advantageous.
The role will offer:-
• A salary range of £25-30k;
• Excellent working conditions and hours, working weekday shifts (plus occasional weekends and paid call outs);
• Free on site car parking;
• Childcare voucher scheme.
If you're interested in taking your career to the next level and are an experienced Mechanical maintenance Engineer please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org