Maintenance Electrician urgently required to join the largest independent Steel Processing company in the UK.
With an annual capacity of over 500,000 tonnes my client boasts over 200,000 square feet of space and is within easy reach of all major motorways and transport networks.
Working directly with their established maintenance team your main duties will be to maintain and repair decoiling and slitting lines as well as laser cutting machines.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
• Heavy Manufacturing Maintenance background
• Repairing, maintaining and fault finding on heavy steel processing equipment
• 18th Edition Electrical Qualification or equivalent
• Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Based on a 3 shift rotating system you will be required to work the following hours:
• 6am to 2pm Mon to Fri
• 12pm to 8pm Mon to Thur – 10am to 6pm on a Fri
• 8pm to 6am Mon to Fri
An excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of £31.5k with OTE easily in excess of £35k when shift allowance and overtime is factored in.
Fantastic opportunity based within a modern working facility, immediate start available.
Genuine permanent position with good prospects. Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org