Multi Skilled Fitter (Electrically biased)
We are currently working with a well-established business based in Wednesbury and have an exciting role for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the dedicated maintenance team at their site.
The successful candidate will be:-
• Electrically biased (with the 17th/18th Edition qualification);
• Experienced with heavy plant and machinery;
• Experienced in working with factory maintenance, PPM, installations, fault findings and breakdowns;
• Self-motivated and well organized.
The role :-
Working on a three week rotational shift pattern (Mon to Fri), you will carry out various electrical / mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair activities on all production machinery, adhering to legislative HSE and company standards.
• Rotational shift pattern (mornings, afternoons & nights);
• Salary of c£30,000 per annum (plus lots of overtime);
• Pension Scheme;
• Training and Development opportunities.
This is a Permanent position and is available for an immediate (or asap) start.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to steve.newey@Pertemps.co.uk alternatively call 01384 211181.