Are you a Production Manager with a proven background in a challenging Production / Metal Fabrication environment? Are you looking for a job where you can drive your employer's business forwards in a customer first environment?
I am recruiting for a Production Manager who will ensure all orders, whether standard or bespoke, are delivered on time and in full, every time. This is no small task, but it will be an exciting challenge if you enjoy working in a multi-faceted role where you are the person who motivates your team to take pride in their success, where you influence the supply chain to ensure availability of materials, and where you take charge of ensuring the rest of the company has a full understanding of realistic timescales for production.
The successful Production Manager will:
- Balance effective stock management, including supplier review.
- Carry out capacity planning including effective staff management and development of teams to ensure they can all multi-function to cover all areas of production.
- Work with the sales department to ensure their expectations are realistic, managed and met to drive customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for process compliance, from design to implementation and review.
- Ensure high quality of output, ensuring each component, finished item and packaged article are perfect.
The successful Production Manager will hold at least one of the following:
- At least five years proven experience in a Metal Fabrication Production environment.
- Minimum of 5 years man management experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Lean / Six Sigma.
- Literate in English language and IT literacy.
- GCSE level qualifications.
- Continuous Improvement experience.
In return a salary of circa £31,000 is offered, alongside the opportunity to join an established and very successful manufacturing organisation which will encourage you to develop your career.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to Claire.Male@pertemps.co.uk or call Claire at Pertemps Industrial Recruitment, Birmingham branch, on 0121 456 4555 to discuss.