LGV C Driver/loader based in Birmingham. looking for fixed term contract work? NEW PASS CLASS 2's welcome. Temporary ongoing contract near Birmingham Airport running from April to October and possibly beyond, excellent earning opportunity as overtime will be made available regularly.
Situated near the M42 this position is easily accessible from Coventry, Solihull, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Information about the LGV C Driver/Loader role:-
- Delivering and manually loading inflight meals / trolleys directly to aircraft
- Working to strict timescales
- Suited for new pass Class 2 drivers
- You will end up with 6 months referenceable Class 2 experience
- Subject to stringent vetting CRC/DBS checks and five year history
Requirements for the LGV C Driver/Loader role:-
- Credible 5 year referenceable work history
- Valid LGV Cat C Licence
- Digital tachograph card & CPC cards
- DBS check
LGV C Driver/loader hours of work:-
Shifts will 05:00 or 11:30 starts across a 7 day rolling period
40 hour working week with overtime available
Parking and Meals whilst on shift will be provided free of charge
LGV C Driver/loader rates of pay:-
Pay rate - £9.48 Per hour PAYE
Overtime after 40 Hours - £14.22 per hour PAYE
Overtime for working a 6th shift in that week or Bank Holiday - £18.96 per hour PAYE
Self-employed drivers also welcome.
Working for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 8th September 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Call 0121 456 4555 and ask for Chris, Steve or Paul. Send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org