Are you an experienced or aspiring salesperson seeking a new challenge? Pertemps is an award winning independent recruitment company seeking experienced Industrial and Transport Consultants to join and grow their hugely successful and busy Birmingham based Industrial & Driving Division. This excellent package includes a company car, OTE potential of £30,000 within your first year, plus an unrivalled commission structure.
Being one of the largest independent agencies in the UK with over 200 locations nationally and a turnover in excess of £800million Pertemps is truly a market leader in the recruitment industry, and one which is committed to the mentoring, training and development of every employee in the business.
As an experienced Industrial or Transport Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Talk to and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Sell the recruitment service to them and rigorously drive the Pertemps brand.
- Deal with Business-to-business onsite sales and telesales.
- Interview and independently select Industrial or Driving staff.
- Service key accounts including rotational on-call requirement.
- Support tender and presentations.
- Positively profile the business within the local community.
The successful Consultant will form part of a focused team, which is hungry for success and committed to further increasing the local market share.
This is a challenging position, but for those that succeed the rewards and career potential can be fantastic. In return you will receive a salary of £24000 with an OTE of £30000 in your first year, with your salary being reviewed at the end of year 1. Your package will also include excellent benefits including a company car, car parking, 24/7 out of hours support, unrivalled commission structure and pension scheme along with eligibility into company share scheme after qualifying period.
The ideal Experienced Recruiter/ Industrial or Transport Consultant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a Recruitment or Industrial/ Transport based Sales role.
- A proven track record of generating new and existing business.
- Demonstrate success of winning new business and building relationships
- Experience of the Industrial sector is highly desirable however lateral sectors would naturally be considered
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- IT Literate with basic use of Excel, Word, Outlook (training will be provided to further develop these skills)
The Industrial and Transport market in the Birmingham area is huge and continues to grow, therefore opportunities are rife for motivated individuals with the ability to close sales, as well to provide a well-rounded service to their customers.
If you are interested in applying for our Consultant role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com