Are you an experienced FLT Reach Driver seeking long-term employment with a leading logistics and distribution firm? Our Minworth based site is easily accessible from the areas of Castle Vale, Castle Brom and Chelmsley Wood, and is offering immediate starts to the right individuals.
A market leader in the distribution of audio-visual and electronic goods, our client is seeking confident individuals with a minimum of 6 months experience in operating Forklift Trucks. It would also be helpful if candidates have experience in the use of RF scanners, as order picking and general off-truck duties will be expected on a daily basis.
Daily responsibilities of the successful FLT Reach Driver will include:
- Maneuvering pallets in a fast-paced environment, working at heights of up to 12 metres
- Storing and retrieving stock in tall racking, with use of the Forklift
- Stock replenishment and order picking against barcodes
- Use of an RF Scanner during downtime
- Upholding safe standards of work at all times when operating MHE
In turn, the company will offer rates of £7.93 per hour with a view on increasing to £9.52 per hour upon completion of 12 weeks. Overtime opportunities of time plus one half exist on a weekly basis, which would result in a top end rate of £14.28 per hour. Temp to perm opportunities may be available for our Reach Operator vacancy also.
In order to be successful to be successful for this position, all applicants must possess the following:
- Experience on driving an FLT Reach truck, with a certificate from an official accrediting body, such as ITSSAR or RTITB
- Ability to work well as part of a close-knit distribution team
- Familiar with meeting pick targets
- Willingness to work both on AND off the forklift as required
FLT Counterbalance licences are NOT essential however we may be able to consider candidates with this certification for sister sites within a 5 mile radius.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our FLT Reach Driver vacancy, please click below to apply.