Are you an experienced Quality Controller with an electrical bias? Are you familiar with fault-finding and/or testing, with experience in escalating technical issues with the relevant team? If so, we have a long-term opportunity available within a modern factory, offering overtime, free parking and full training.
Candidates for our Quality Controller/ Technician vacancy would need to have experience from within a busy production operation, with preferred skills ranging from electrical assembly to machine operating. However all applicants will need to be familiar with visual inspection, fault finding and diagnosis.
Preferred candidates will have worked with wiring harnesses, technical drawings and will have been responsible for running quality checks on their own work.
Key skills for the Controller/ Inspector role are as follows:
- Computer literate - for the purposes of entering data into the system upon running quality tests
- Comfortable with technical drawings and basic hand/air tools
- Background in visual inspection and rectification
- Some familiarity with wiring and electrical fault finding
- Experience in a busy production environment- ideally as a conformance controller capacity
- Keen eye for detail
- An interest in learning new skills
Rate of pay: Between £10 and £11 per hour
Duration: Ongoing, with permanent opportunities
Hours of work: 0600- 1400 / 1400 - 0600 (rotating weekly)
If you are interested in the above, and feel that you have the relevant skills in a quality controller role, please click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org