HGV Class 2 Driver loader based in Birmingham. looking for fixed term contract work? NEW PASS CLASS 2's welcome. Temporary ongoing contract near Birmingham Airport running from February 2019 to October 2019 and possibly beyond.
Excellent earning opportunity as overtime will be made available regularly.
Situated near the M42 / A45 this position is easily accessible from Coventry, Solihull, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Information about the HGV Class 2 Driver loader role:-
- Delivering and manually loading inflight meals / trolleys directly to aircraft
- Working to strict timescales
- Suited for new pass Class 2 drivers
- You will end up with 6 months referenceable Class 2 experience
- Subject to stringent vetting CRC/DBS checks and five year history
Requirements for the HGV Class 2 Driver loader role:-
- Credible 5 year referenceable work history
- Valid LGV Cat C Licence
- Digital tachograph card & CPC cards
- DBS check
HGV Class 2 Driver loader hours of work:-
Shifts will 05:00 or 11:30 starts across a 7 day rolling period
40 hour working week with overtime available
Flexibility is key as working weeks start on a Friday and end on a Thursday
Parking and Meals whilst on shift will be provided free of charge
HGV Class 2 Driver loader rates of pay:-
Pay rate - £9.48 Per hour PAYE
Overtime after 40 Hours - £14.22 per hour PAYE
Overtime for working a 6th shift in that week or Bank Holiday - £18.96 per hour PAYE
Self-employed drivers also welcome.
Working for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!