We are actively recruiting for experienced wood work machinists and door assemblers, offering temp-to-perm positions, attractive company bonuses, free parking and unrivaled training.
The company are a leading manufacturer of wooden construction kits and timber frames, and as a result we require candidates who are proficient in the use of hand tools, including nail guns, pin guns, staple guns, chop saws and cross-cut saws, or at the very least candidates who are comfortable with using power tools for DIY purposes. The ability to use tape measures correctly is imperative.
Main duties of the Spindle Moulder machinist role include;
- Using tools in a safe manner, fitting together beams and panels
- Training on the Leadermac and Spindle Molder machinery before assembly takes place
- Maneuvering large goods on an assembly bench as part of a team (15-20 kg lifts required)
- Locating correct materials and cutting the timber down to size with use of saws
As part of the Wood Machinist package, the company will offer the following;
- An hourly pay rate of £12.00 for a top-end fabrication skill-set, with access to company bonus scheme upon completion of 12 weeks. Some overtime available with hourly premiums.
- Temp to perm contracts
- A favourable day shift running from 0730 - 1600 Mon- Fri
- Training opportunities which may up-skill staff from Wood Assemblers to skilled carpenters/ machinists/ forklift operators
If you are interested in discussing the Door Assembler / Wood Machinist role further, please don't hesitate to apply or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org