Logistics Service Delivery Specialist - £30,000 per annum
Hybrid working model
Large Ecommerce 3PL Business - Major retail brands!
Are you a born problem solver who enjoys continuous improvement? Pertemps are delighted to be partnering with a leading Ecommerce 3PL business in Hams Hall for this newly created Logistics Service Delivery Specialist role!
Due to recent and continued growth our client is looking for a unique Logistics Service Delivery Specialist who is an absolute superstar in operational performance. If you are driven by analysis, performance reports , KPI's , SLA's and keen to be the interface between the Service Delivery team and the Account Management team this role has your name all over it!
As the Logistics Service Delivery Specialist you will monitor day to day carrier delivery performance and follow up on any non deliveries to ensure delivery problems are rectified. You will identify trends and build strong relationships with the carriers creating lasting delivery solutions.
You will be client and customer focused and had exposure in client volume analysis forecasting. As a natural self starter you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and to accurately meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Your duties will include;
- Manage inbound deliveries, outbound deliveries, returns and the transfer of related information back to customer and resolve any related issues.
- Analyse nominated client and carrier performance on a daily basis and ensure any non-conformities are identified and corrected to ensure that any non-conformance to SLA's is identified.
- To ensure that all claims for loss or damaged are administered in line with the published process.
- Complete daily/weekly carrier related reporting. Investigate any problems and lead improvement opportunities.
- Contact carriers as escalation regarding any issues that cannot be resolved at first contact
- Provide information on trailer requirements based on client forecasting, ensuring any special requirement is identified and actioned by TM team
- Responsible for managing daily operational performance and KPI achievement.
- Lead internal and external weekly sync meetings and drive completion of relevant actions
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly client meetings, providing insight for all service related matters.
- Work with nominated clients to develop an understanding of their needs and ensure they are met.
- Liaise with clients and respond to queries in accordance with client SLAs.
- Liaise with other departments to progress any ad hoc operational and transport requirements.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- To adhere to all Security, Health & Safety and housekeeping policies and processes.
- Act as first point of escalation for any client related issues
- Manage communication between departments on continuous improvement projects
- Root cause analysis for SLA misses and drive corrective actions
- Identify potential future issues based on SLA results and associated patterns
- Translate commercial opportunities into tangible improvement solutions
- First escalation for monthly/quarterly stock reconciliations; significant involvement in client communication, leading follow up actions to ensure smooth sign off
- Outbound order management including fixing any idoc/compliance blocks, aligning open orders vs capacity information and providing client updates where required
- Understand timeframes required and priorities tasks accordingly.
- Manage operational and transport performance for launch events
The Logistics Service Delivery Specialist will analyse weekly KPI reporting and investigate results and corrective action. You'll maintain client relevant performance reports including open orders, returns and backlogs.
Candidates from a warehousing / 3PL background that have experience in monitoring operational performance including carrier / transport analysis with continuous improvement skills will be highly regarded for this role.
Solid Microsoft Office skills will be paramount to this role coupled with SAP or WMS exposure.
Salary £30,000 per annum , working Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm with hybrid working.
Interested to know more? Contact Hayley Whitehead at Pertemps Birmingham Industrial Hagley Court or click apply today.