HR Administrator (Recruitment)
Salary: £8.73 up to £9.26/per hour
To provide end-to-end HR service support to one or some of the following HR areas / services: recruitment, In- employment or Ask HR, ensuring that services offered are professional and customer focused at all times.
Role holder will focus on a fixed area (Recruitment), however individuals will be expected to be flexible.
This role operates from within an integrated HR service, supporting colleagues across our community.
Support the Delivery of end to end recruitment solutions to the meet the needs of the Manager:
- Co-ordinate the administration of multiple recruitment and selection projects end to end covering roles at all levels and disciplines
- Liaise with HR Advisers to ensure all recruitment campaigns are consistent.
- Complete all recruitment solutions consistently and within University policy and procedure meeting all legal requirements
- Facilitate the recruitment processes and approach as defined by the Adviser to meet needs of the recruiting manager as well as supporting the relationships with candidates
- Maintain recruitment records / data and prepare regular reports to ensure all recruitment activity is managed effectively and performance is monitored.
- Ensure all writing and filing of necessary correspondences and other related documents are accurately completed
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
- Experience working within an HR Department (Internal Recruitment) or Shared Services environment.
- Excellent customer service skills applied in a HR working environment
- Quality conscious and meticulous attention to detail
- Good understanding of costs linked to HR practice including good numerical skills and their application in a pay related environment
- Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple customer requirements simultaneously
- Good IT Skill including Microsoft packages and HR Business systems
- Self-motivated demonstrated through drive to meet challenging business targets and progress one’s own professional development
- Aware of the legal environment that HR operates within
Full job description available.
If interested please apply or call 01216435000 for more information, ask for Claire.