We are recruiting for a PA to work with our client based within the Higher Education sector
• Arranging meetings and events both inside and outside the University (potentially with senior University executives up to VC level, and Ministerial contacts)
• Management of a complex diary
• Producing correspondence, emails, and briefings on behalf of the Director in an appropriate style
• Organising senior level overseas delegations and overseeing arrangements for high profile incoming visitors
• Financial administration of complex international budgets.
Skills and Experience:
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), and demonstrable ability to learn in-house IT applications.
Previous experience in demanding and/or complex administrative roles.
Proven experience with high levels of skills and accuracy in providing a Secretarial service to meetings at a senior level.
Demonstrable ability to creatively consider and manage varied and conflicting tasks and demands to problem solve on own initiative factoring in all relevant aspects.
Ability to make decisions, using own discretion and judgement and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role please apply