A fantastic opportunity is available for an Office Administrator to join a professional services company in Birmingham
The role will be to provide administrative support across the office management department to include facilities, print & post and reception.
• Arrange travel for Partners, fee earners and staff.
• Co-ordinate contractors and suppliers to carry out checks and repairs in all the offices.
• Liaise with the managing agents for the buildings and with office cleaners and other contractors to ensure that the offices are adequately maintained.
• Undertake other Facilities duties, as required to include health and safety including DSE, security and fire arrangements, office moves and furniture requisitions, programme access fobs for new starters, booking of venues for seminars and other office functions.
• Undertake reception duties, as required including taking, transferring and logging telephone calls, greeting visitors, organising meeting rooms and refreshment/lunch requirements.
• Maintain all reception documentation including the telephone system directories, the Diary Schedule, New Client Enquiry spreadsheet and prepare reports in line with Business Development requirements.
• Monitor the parking arrangements in the car park and car park
rota in line with the Car Park Policy.
• Processing DHL courier shipments using the Intraship system including checking of invoices.
• Undertake duties in the post room, as required, including processing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning letters, fax and email distribution, ordering business cards and pre-printed stationery and the preparation of stationery orders.
• Track critical mail processed including cashier’s sheet against letters for the Office and Trade Mark Registry and letters to the Hague and Munich
• Maintain the firms publications library, including placing orders for new publications, inserting updates in relevant publications.
• Prepare and distribute monthly letters for the Patents’ Watching Service.
• Assist with queries on problems with photocopiers and faxes and arrange for engineers where appropriate.
• Undertake general administration including the preparation of the statements, invoices and calendars for posting
To be considered for this role you must have experience within an office administration, secretarial, Team Support
• Good understanding of administration processes in an office or reception environment
• Broad understanding of the travel booking industry and processes
• Broad understanding of Health & Safety requirements in an office environment
• Minimum GCSE English at grade C or equivalent work experience
• Good working knowledge of a computer based telephone system
• Good working knowledge of photocopier and fax systems
• High level of IT literacy- MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet
The company are offering a salary between £17,000- £20,000 with full time working hours 9.15 till 17.15pm, fantastic team to work with
Please click below to apply