£17576 - £18200 plus bonus
About The Company:
An Emergency Housing company based in Southeast Birmingham, is looking for 2 x Support Workers. A rewarding role, helping Support Children/ Youth. Ongoing training will be given to support the chosen candidates through their career, and giving them the chance of career progression. The chosen candidate will have the chance to complete NVQ qualifications as additional learning.
As a Support Officer you will:
• Learn all company policies and procedures.
• Support Children/ Youth
• Be understanding, caring and professional at all times.
• Be vigilant and alert
• Fill in necessary paperwork and forms
• Engage with other agencies to provide a full care regime and service
• NVQ Level3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
• Speaking a language Arabic, Kurdish, Kurdish Suruali would be beneficial. (but not essential)
• Must be completely flexible – there is a Day Shift, Mid-day and night shift, you will be allocated one of these shifts to work, but must be prepared to cover other shifts in case of absence, and holidays. Weekends are allocated on a rota system.
• Clean DBS Check or be able to obtain this
• Have experience working with young children, and youth previously at least 12 months.
• Working with Young Children and youth abroad would be beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of the Support Worker Role:
• Training and ongoing coaching and training
• Opportunity to gain additional qualifications (NVQ) free of charge.
• Rewarding role
• Bonus structure awarded on top of basic salary.
If you are interested in the above role please call Sarah Green on 0121 643 5000 or "HIT APPLY"