Calling All Graduates!!!!
Graduate Field Sales Rep
£28K Basic– Plus Realistic OTE £35 in the first year – (uncapped)
About the Business
Are you a graduate looking to start an exciting new career within a Global Company? Have you recently graduated within a Scientific, Technical, or Business field? Are you looking for a varied Sales role, where you can earn uncapped commission? Are you a confident, outgoing person with the drive to succeed? You will have a 12 month training plan, with ongoing coaching and guidance. A company who prides themselves on promoting within, so progression will be there for the taking!! You will be required to be on the field 3 days a week, so travel must not be an issue. A company car will be provided, along with some fantastic other benefits. So if you are willing to work hard, and want to be a part of something AMAZING…read on….
Main Duties of the Graduate Field Sales Rep:
• Direct sales within an allocated Territory
• 2 days in the office, 3 days field
• Generate leads
• Gain new business opportunities
• Presenting the company's products up to Director / Board level.
• Work off own initiative, think outside the box, and in a fast paced environment.
• Working with high net worth products, so gaining an understanding how they work and operate is essential (don't worry, there will be people to support you on this!)
Essential Qualifications/ Skills of the Field Sales Rep:
• Degree educated – preferably in Business Economics, Scientific or Technical degree.
• A levels in Mathematics, or Science grade A to C Preferable
• Previous work experience is essential in any field
• A passion for sales and a fast paced target driven market
• Have a full clean Driving Licence
• A confident, resilient person with a great work ethic
• A professional telephone manner
• Looking for a long term career with a company who will invest in you and your progression
Benefits of the Field Sales Rep:
• Company Car
• Advanced Pension
• Life Cover and Private Healthcare
• Offers on Leisure
• Paid travel and Accommodation
• Laptop and Mobile phone.
• Progression – strongly promotes within
• A corporate environment with a social and friendly atmosphere
• Yearly pay increase with a 6 monthly pay review for the first 2 years of employment
How to apply for this role
If you feel that your skills and experiences match the skills outlined in the responsibilities of the role, please HIT apply and upload your CV or call 0121 643 5000 and ask for Sarah Green. Thank you.