Job Title- HR Administrator
Salary- £20,000 PRO RATA
A new opportunity has arisen for a HR administrator. My client is looking for a candidate who has worked in a HR environment and has a basic knowledge of employment law. The candidate must have strong communication skills and exceptional record management skills.
- Administer and keep up to date company policies and procedures
- Be involved in the recruitment process, shortlisting and organising interviews
- Prepare Payroll information; including deductions, bonuses and pension information
- Prepare HR KPI information management meetings
- Coordinate HR projects by arranging meetings, training, ensuring minutes are kept
- Flexible working hour offered between 25-30 hours per week with the potential for more hours as the business grows.
- Opening hours Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm Friday 8:30-2:00pm
CIPD level 3 foundation qualified or working towards this qualification would be seen as an advantage.