Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for their next challenge? If so, please keep reading as we want to hear from you!
This position is offered on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead in the implementation of the marketing programme
- Using all available to incorporate the key marketing messages
- Ensuring the consistency in all marketing styles – design, message, writing
- Planning and executing campaigns locally, regionally and nationally
- Supporting other Marketing Managers with bespoke creative briefs
- Recommending and reviewing offline and online channels to use to promote the organisation's programmes across the UK
- Attending recruitment exhibitions, delivering marketing materials as and when required
To be successful in the role of Marketing Manager, you will have the following key skills and experience:
- A Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous experience of working within an integrated brand marketing team
- A great understanding of the principles of marketing management, campaign management, and evaluation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
In the role of Marketing Manager you will receive:
- £31,000 to £34,000 per annum
- Excellent holiday package
- On-site parking
- Other company benefits
If this sounds like the kind of role that you have the knowledge and experience to undertake, and you are looking to move, please apply now.