Our client is a Global Insurance Company and they are currently looking to recruit a Training Officer to join the team based in central Bristol.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
You will receive a salary of £21,000.
Fantastic location very close to Temple Meads Station.
You will be delivering training to the contact centre.
· Use of training request system to provide audit trail of requests
· Attend meetings and make contact to source information from the client
· Ensure all materials meet all relevant regulatory & statutory requirements
· Conduct individual training needs analyses on request and through proactive revisit to trainees
· Attend meetings with internal and external contacts to confirm requirements and actions
· Deliver training interventions to the appropriate standard as required
· Evaluate the delivery of the Training Associate
· Employ meaningful evaluation mechanisms, collate, analyse and communicate the results making recommendations for solutions
· New starter feedback is recorded and circulated appropriately
· Identify areas for improvement within training delivery programme. Discuss with Training Manager / Training Associate for solutions and changes
· Complete all relevant reporting on the outcome of the training to include test scores, post training assessment
· Conduct meaningful course evaluations and report the outcomes
· Listen in to calls to assess performance
· Deliver appropriate coaching and training to address performance or to upgrade skills overall
· Conduct remote and local train-the-trainer programmes with other sites
· Monitor the performance of teams when required irrelevant of site
· Provide updates and new versions of materials as necessary
· Complete reporting accurately to monitor each new agent through Induction training
· Agree appropriate action for delivering to groups / individuals at key time periods
· Conduct evaluation / feedback sessions to analyse shortfalls in recruitment and training
· Training experience, preferably within a call centre.
· Proven call centre experience
· Customer oriented background (sales and service)
· Solid understanding of how training can influence achievement of business objectives.
· Strong motivational skills to develop people's attitudes and skills
· Excellent communication skills to impart knowledge and information
· Ability to identify and respond appropriately to training requirements demonstrating flexibility in shifting priorities.
· Is committed, enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
If you would like to apply please click apply or send your CV to Katherine.email@example.com