Customer Complaints Handler
Very well established automotive client close to central Bristol (near Cabot Circus, and all central transport links) have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Complaints Handler to join their team.
This is a full time role working 09.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday.
The salary on offer for the role is £22,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience) and you will receive other company benefits including 29 days holiday (includes BH) as well as auto enrolment pension, and a friendly working environment, where you will be valued for your hard work.
Parking is available.
As a Customer Complaints Handler you are responsible for taking ownership of individual cases and maintaining a high standard of response via telephone, email or letter, seeking satisfactory resolution within a timely manner.
You will be promoting a customer focused environment, acting as a voice of the customer, with the ultimate goal of reducing complaints. You will liaise at all levels within the business, ensuring all complaints are administered, investigated and resolved in accordance with regulatory requirements, and company standards, ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained. Administration is vital as you will be responsible for keeping accurate, concise records, ensuring a clear audit trail for all complaints is easily accessible.
Duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the process relating to customer complaints and sensitive issues, from receipt to conclusion. Be the focal point for all forms and formats of the complaints into the business, ensuring that all relevant parties are accurately informed and appropriate action is taken;
- Thoroughly investigating each case ensuring you understand the true nature of the complaint, identifying root causes;
- Making recommendations on the resolution of cases and ensuring the outcome is fair, timely and handled to the highest possible standard of customer care;
- Ensuring responses are clear and demonstrate to the customer that a thorough investigation has been undertaken, with the reasoning/evidence leading to the decision;
- Ensuring proper records are maintained, updated and that information is correct, providing a clear and concise audit trail;
- Working within and helping to maintain a customer focused and team environment which is continuously improving and striving to identify process improvements;
- Identifying patterns and trends in complaints and potential areas of improvement, identifying possible training needs and ensuring trainers within the business are aware, ultimately assisting to reduce complaints across the business;
- Be able to provide constructive feedback in order to improve level of service;
- Assisting with the production of accurate management information;
We are looking for previous experience in a similar Complaints Handler role, you will need to have an investigative manner, a confident approach and an interest in resolving matters from start to finish.
You'll also need to have a consistent and positive attitude, a professional telephone manner, ability to deal with conflict management and excellent influencing skills, be a lateral and logical thinker with an enquiring mind and ability to remain calm under pressure. Excellent written communication skills are essential.
An interest in cars is desirable!
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! Or please contact Lucy Oliver at Pertemps Bristol office.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.