Currently recruiting for a Property Manager paying £22,000 OTE £27,000 to join an established Estate Agents based in Clifton.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team.
Property Managers have responsibility for a portfolio of managed properties, tasks include:
- reactive maintenance, property inspections, organisation of safety certificates
- relationship building with tenants and Landlords and much more.
- Communicating with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal communication skills required at all levels
- The role will involve some out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants and checking out old tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
You will need:
- Previous property management experience desirable
- Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Proven Leadership ability with excellent problem-solving capability
- A polished approach
- A genuine interest in property and people
Full clean manual driving license is a must!
Benefits and Working Hours
- Salary £22,000 with a realistic OTE £27,000
- Own vehicle required with mileage paid, you will also have access to a company pool car
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great close knit team with a fantastic company culture and values
- Opportunity for training and development
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm & 1 in 6 Saturday's 9am - 4pm (with lieu day in the week).
If you are interested in this great opportunity please click apply