Are you an administrator, with a flair for numeracy, and won't shy away from large amounts of manual processing?
If so this role is just the ticket! I am recruiting for a full time credit administrator for one of my key clients in Central Bristol.
The hours are full time, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 pm, and salary on offer is £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Other benefits include 21 days holiday + bank holidays, a company pension, and a chance to join a really friendly, stable business.
The role will suit you if you have previous administration experience, sound numeracy skills, and enjoy a position that will have a numeracy focus.
You will be responsible for assisting with both Sales Ledger & Credit Control within the business & adhering to company processes. Taking ownership of cash management & supporting the preparation of month end tasks whilst maintaining a high standard of communication with key stakeholders.
You must be computer literate and possess excellent communication skills!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with processing all payment streams e.g. BACS, Card Payments & Cash
- Ensure month end deadlines are met by the processing of payments
- Assist where required with reducing the aged debtors
- General support to the Credit Management Team
You must have a flexible, adaptable approach and be able to work well under pressure, remaining focussed and professional at all times.
Administration is vital as you will be responsible for keeping accurate, concise records, ensuring a clear audit trail for all revenue is easily accessible.
You will also need:
- A professional telephone manner and good problem solving skills and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good time management skills and Strong organisational skills
- An analytical mind and A good eye for detail
Please apply or call Lucy at Pertemps for more information on 0117 9226500