Automotive Branch Manager
Leading and award winning company within the automotive trade has a permanent opportunity for a Branch Manager to lead their Bournemouth branch.
The role requires an experienced, confident manager, with an automotive or related background, who can manage a team effectively, and ensure that the growth of the branch is accelerated.
The salary on offer for the role is £27,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus a company vehicle, as well as monthly bonus.
Holidays are 23 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays, plus 6 additional Saturday mornings. There is also a company pension scheme.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30 and Saturday morning 08.30 - 12.30.
A full driving licence is required for the role.
Please note this role is being dealt with by the Bristol Pertemps office on 0117 9226500 please call and ask for Lucy to discuss the role in more detail.
- Booking, controlling and scheduling of all branch replacement and repair work
- Management of company ISO 9001 quality system requirements at branch level
- Maximise efficiency and productivity of staff; highlight and action development needs for staff
- Effective stock and consumable management
- Managing company health and safety requirements
- Meeting and exceeding company targets, and promoting sales through regular contact with customers
- Ensure exceptional service delivery both internally and externally
- Accurate business administration
The ideal person
- Previous experience in a management role, ideally within the automotive or related sector
- Strong people-management, communication and organisational skills
- Possess strong commitment, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- Computer literacy
- Enjoy ensuring strong levels of customer satisfaction
- Problem solving and analytical skills
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.