A unique, interesting, and challenging Virtual PA role working for a market leading professional services organisation.
We are seeking candidates who thrive in, enjoy, and get satisfaction from the challenge of managing multiple busy calendars, complex meetings, constant changes, and who embrace and understand critical time management.
There is flexible, hybrid working available - e.g. working a couple of days in the office, and working 40 hours per week 09.00 - 6.00 pm with an hour for lunch.
A salary of £34,000 per annum (depending on experience) is on offer, as well as a flexible benefits package and fresh and modern environment with great on-site facilities including a gym. You will receive ongoing support and full training.The Virtual PA role:
Key responsibilities will include:
- This is a very client focused role, and unlike other PA roles, this is 90% complex diary management and therefore requires an individual who can work in an extremely robust manner. You will also need high standards to ensure the clients' needs are met.
- Travel to London and Manchester will be required on occasion. You do not need to drive for this. You will be supplied with all of the necessary equipment to work from home, as well as a separate laptop when you are office based.
- Complex, fast, and accurate diary management
- Booking venues/meeting rooms
- Organising catering
- Travel - flights, trains, transfers, hotels
- Updating and maintaining accurate CRM
- Availability for urgent out of hours (this is a rare situation, but we would ask that phones are checked during the evening and at intervals over the weekend)
- You will have excellent Personal Assistant / administration/ Secretary experience, high attention to detail as well as being a strong communicator.
- You need to be a strong relationship builder with a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solution focussed working method.
- Excellent organisational ability is a must whilst remaining calm under pressure, working to tight deadlines.
Please click on apply and submit your CV to be considered for the role.