We have a Part time Bookings Coordinator vacancy available for our client who are in the travel sector! You will join a very friendly team in Central Bristol.
This role will suit you if you have a background in customer service, and are keen to move in to an office based position, this could be your ideal move!
The working hours will be 3 or 4 full days per week, to include two Saturday approx. per month.
On the weeks that you don't work a Saturday, you would need to work 3 other week days Monday - Friday. The client can be flexible on the week days worked.
Salary on offer is up to £24k per annum (depending on experience), plus potential bonuses, parking and other great benefits.
The client is based outside of the clean air charge zone.
- Liaising with customers through emails and inbound calls and handling enquiries
- Processing requests ensuring that they're completed accurately
- Organising and preparing files, posts and paperwork
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring the best package is offered to the customers
The ideal Bookings Coordinator:
- Proven track record of customer service experience
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Someone who is confident and motivated
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
If this is the role for you, click apply and upload your most up to date CV!