Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Lab Technician to work in Northampton, your day to day duties will include:
- Preparation of samples for chemical and flammability testing then burning and testing the samples inside the flammability chamber.
- Cutting, chopping, and weighing out test samples for chemical testing, to the required specifications and within the required time frame
- Maintaining stock of each type of sample container and other consumables
- Compiling test reports with results for clients
To be considered for this exciting Lab Technician role, you will need the following experience:
- Ability to multi-task and plan work effectively to meet deadlines using own initiative.
- Have good attention to detail and ability to write up test results into a report format.
- Demonstrate a good competence in IT skills in Word, will be trained on our Laboratory Information Management System
Our client is looking for a Lab Technician to join their busy team within a world leading manufacturing research organisation.
If you are interested in applying to this Lab Technician role, please click apply now below.