Trainee Freight Forwarder
Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Trainee Freight Forwarder to work in Lamport, Northamptonshire, your day to day duties will include:
- Facilitate a smooth operation for customer including modes imports/exports/air/sea/road.
- Booking in files/reporting/customs clearances/invoicing/filing.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving our customer service.
- Ensure processes and systems deployment are utilised for best return for company and client.
- Generating reports to assist the management of the department and month end reporting.
To be considered for this exciting Trainee Freight Forwarder role, you will need the following skills / experience:
- Result-oriented and driven to achieve goals and meet targets.
- Profitability and result-oriented, always looking for improvement in our business processes.
- Team oriented.
- Well organized with interest to develop structures, methods and tools.
- Quality focus.
- A good knowledge of IT systems and processes used in the transport sector.
Our client is looking for a Trainee Freight Forwarder to join a busy team to help with the import and exports.
If you are interested in applying to this Trainee Freight Forwarder role, please click apply now below.