£20000 - £30000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager for a well established division of a National Blue Chip company, offering a base salary of up to £20,000 per annum with a realistic OTE of £30,000+ in addition to excellent benefits and career progression.
The purpose of the role is to support existing customers with their telecoms requirements and to generate new business from an allocated territory, in order to ensure increased spend and wider sales opportunities for the business.
Daily duties will include:
- Establishing customers telecommunication product requirements and selling appropriate product solutions through proactive call activity
- Booking appointments for Field Sales Executives in order to meet with customers to secure business and undertake service reviews
- Providing customers with technical product information and identifying which products are better suited to their needs
- Working closely with the lead generation team to identify leads within your allocated territory
- Ongoing account management of lapsed and existing customers to identify any further product requirements
You will be required to undertake a proactive approach in addition to upselling and managing your accounts effectively, in order to meet your monthly revenue target.
Selling telecommunication solutions, you must have previous business to business sales experience ideally from within the telecommunications industry.
Applicants must have previous experience from within one of the following roles: Sales Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive or Sales Consultant.
The hours of work total 37.5 per week 9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
To apply for this excellent opportunity to work for a corporate market leader, please select the apply button.