We are currently recruiting for an External Customer Service Advisor to join one of the largest workwear and textiles laundry providers based in the Midlands. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + OTE depending on experience.
The purpose of the role will be to provide an excellent customer care service with customers and colleagues. Execute on customer issues, i.e. complaints, renegotiations, size fittings etc. the ability to be flexible is a must as this is a mixed office and field based role.
Hours of Work 09.00am - 17.00 (flexibility is required)
Benefits: Company car, mobile phone and laptop, pension, 33 days holiday including bank hols.
* To ensure all company values and policies are adhered to at all times
* Manage all customer queries both internally and externally
* Dealing with complaints
* Renegotiation of customer accounts
* Be in charge of size fitting - measurements of employees for uniforms
* Rental stock checks
* Deliver feedback to management following meetings with clients
* Grow existing business, cross selling in lines with business targets
* Ordering replacements
* Adjust stock in line with contractual agreements
* Hold meetings with clients face to face
* Build and maintain customer relationships
* Work as a team with all service personnel to exceed targets which can result in a shared bonus
Skills & Requirements
* Excellent customer service experience
* Excellent time management skills
* Used to working to agreed deadlines
* Driving license is essential
* Customer minded and problem solving
* Must have the ability to multitask
* Willingness to develop skills and competences
* Experience within a similar role is desirable
* Service or sales based experience
* Have the ability to liaise with clients of all levels
If you are an excellent service and results driven individual looking for a challenging role within a very rewarding company, please apply today.