We are recruiting for a highly energetic company who have a vacancy for an Accounts Supervisor to join and established accounts department who can oversee the smooth running of the Accounts Department, working closely with other staff members, ensuring all financial reports are prepared, as well as providing secretarial support to the Directors and senior management.
Key duties of the Accounts/Office Supervisor are:-
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Dealing with any staff pension and other remuneration or employment issues.
- Liaising with the suppliers/ key service providers regarding site property and vehicles.
- To act as executive secretary to document board meetings.
- General secretarial support to the managing director and senior management team.
- Managing the bank, factor and any other cash accounts, debtor and creditor records.
- To assist the company's auditors and accountants.
- Ensure all Customer accounts are run within credit limits.
- Ensure the correct use and maintenance of the computerised accounting systems and the security of all records.
- Authorisation of invoices
- Control the petty cash and manage the submission, approval and payment of business expenses.
- Raise and authorise cheques and BACS to pay creditors.
Key skills required of the Accounts Office Supervisor are:-
- Excellent communication skills
- Good keyboard/Typing skills with high attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Financial procedures
- Ability to manage a small team whilst being hands on within the role
- Forward thinking and continuous improvement mindset
- Use of Sage accounting system is advantageous
In return the company will provide a super location to work in, you will need a car due to the location as it is rural based.