An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join our team based in Halesowen. If you are looking for a new opportunity and have previous experience in the legal sector and conveyancing, please APPLY, I would really like to hear from you
- Practical experience of conveyancing procedures.
- Practical experience of using a conveyancing case management system.
- Providing conveyancing quotations.
- Practical experience of using the Land Registry portal for making enquiries, searches and registrations.
- Preparation of contract exchanges
- Carrying out conveyancing searches.
- Carrying out general office duties, including filing, faxing, photocopying, e-mailing.
- Answering telephone calls efficiently and politely and taking messages, as necessary.
- Assisting in general office administration duties, when necessary.
- The successful candidate will need to have experience working within a similar role.
- Conveyancing experience.
- Excellent IT experience.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
You may have experience of the following: Paralegal, Legal Executive, Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary, Legal Administrator, Conveyancing Secretary, Conveyancing, etc.
Hours : Monday to Friday
09.00 am to 17.00 pm
Salary £17,500 - £22,000 depending on experience