We are very excited to be recruiting a Sales Manager to manage and mentor a team of sales administrators, a Sales Manager and a Telemarketer.
The main objective of the role will be to support the team and increase sales in the UK.
Main duties will be:
- Selling B2B products to independent companies and large corporations
- Establish and develop new key and independent accounts
- Develop existing customer accounts maximising revenue
- Carry out regular customer performance reviews against agreed plan targets
- Monitor markets and competitors
- Develop extensive knowledge of our products
- Manage budgets and the profit and loss
- Contract customer management
- Support the sales administrator and identify the training gaps
- Ensure KPI's are achieved or exceeded
- Coach, lead & mentor the sales team
- Provide support with retail accounts when required
- Work with the Director to make strategic & market plans
- Following up marketing and sales materials to prospective customers
- Oversee price changes alongside the Management team
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to create presentations
- Comfortable with CRM and has advanced excel skills.
- Strong leadership skills, able to lead and mentor the team
- Good entrepreneurial skills be a distinct advantage!
- Enjoy selling to both new and existing business
- Highly organised and can multi task
This is a brand new position so a very exciting time to join. The role could suit someone who has ran their own business and had to develop new business and run the accounts, sales and marketing. The company will provide a competitive salary and have the opportunity bring their own sales skills and flair to this opportunity.