Manufacturing - Operations
£20,000 - £25,000 PA
Our client, a company that has seen an enormous amount of success since being formed in the 1980s, are looking for a Wood Machine Operator to join their already successful team based in Birmingham. It is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to continue to progress their career within a large customer-focussed business.
The Wood Machine Operator will be joining as part of a bigger team whose goal is fitting kitchen cupboard doors, worktops, sinks and appliances to the highest possible standards, knowing the work you are carrying out will have a direct and unique impact for our clients ever-growing customer base.
Our client takes absolute pride in what they do, everything is completed in-house specifically for each individual customer.
Previous experience as a machine operator is of course advantageous, however full on-the-job training will be given.
The Wood Machine Operator will be expected to:
- Operate the appropriate machinery (beam saw, membrane press, edge bander) to manufacture our client's bespoke products
- Ensure high standards of quality and accuracy of the goods you are producing
- Liaise with the Production Manager & fellow operators to ensure daily production goals are achieved
- Assisting with other general tasks to ensure the smooth running of the production department
What you will get in return:
- Salary - Between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Finish work by 2:30PM - Hours: Monday to Friday - 06:00-14:30
- Two 30 minute breaks away from work areas
- On-site car park and canteen facilities
- Overtime opportunities at an increased hourly rate
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in this Wood Machine Operator role, please apply through this advert or get in touch with Stu at the Pertemps Branch in Dudley.