Progression tool press setter.
Wednesbury, West Midlands.We are looking for a full time Progression Tool Press Setter based in Wednesbury, West Midlands.
Sound good so far?
Our client is a long-established manufacturing company based in the West Midlands providing solutions to industrial and OEM clients.
The successful candidate will be experienced in progression tool setting within a manufacturing environment. Will have the ability to work in a team while being self-motivated.Key Objectives:
Skills and Experience:
- To set the various presses in line with Production demand.
- Assist in the organisation of the day to day running of the presses working within tight daily time frames so that there is a continuous flow of work to the assembly lines.
- Ensuring that health and safety is always adhered to.
Monday - Friday
- Experience of setting progression presses up to 80 tonnes.
- Secondary press work and machine shop experience.
- PUWAR/ROSPA cert and Reach FLT (both happy to refresh if needed)
- Capable of setting and running a range of Presses.
- Clear understanding of engineering drawings.
- Have a sound engineering and manufacturing background.
- Ability to use various measuring equipment.
- Preferable and understanding of lean manufacturing and their methods.
7:30am - 4pm (30 minutes Lunch) Mon-Thurs
7:30am - 1pm Friday
£14 per hour dependant on experience.If you wished to be considered for this role as a progression tool setter, please apply now!!!