£18000 - £20000 per annum
£7.05 - £7.5 per hour
£7.5 per hour
£9 per hour
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (1/2 for lunch)
Our long standing client requires an experienced Customer Service individual to join their team on a temporary basis with the view to permanent.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Taking incoming calls and dealing with email enquiries from our customers.
* Arranging and negotiating payments and trying to recover debts
* Providing credit information to our customers either verbally or via fax / email
* Identifying the needs of our customer and each individual enquiry. Matching those needs to the amount of investigation work that needs to be carried out.
* Updating our database with stringent accuracy.
* Prioritising work in line with workload levels
* Carrying out data entry work during quiet periods
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous Customer Service Experience
* Excellent, bubbly, helpful telephone manner
* The ability to prioritise and deal with sudden increases in workload
* Strong keyboard skills
* Excellent data entry skills
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, an excellent telephone manner and previous debt recovery experience would be preferable. If you think you have the skills and experience that we are looking for then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 01527 591091